Friday, June 26, 2009

Learning To Add Pictures

I have never really had problems when it came to computers, but learning to add things to this blog has been a learning experience. This hasn't been my first attempt either to blog, but I hope I have more patience this time.

I am trying to learn how to add pictures today. So if this works, you will be able to meet my family. My husbands name is Matt, he has been a true blessing in my life. My rock! My oldest child, Brenden, will be three in July and my baby girl, Samantha, is six months old.

8 comments:

  1. Hello, family!

    Awww... they are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Your blog is super cute! Found you in the etsy forum, nice to meet you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you did a great job adding photos! Awesome family you have!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your family is just gorgeous! You and your husband look so happy and the kids are adorable :)

    You did a great job adding photos...I look forward to reading and seeing more :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a beautiful family! I am now off to see your dog tags...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Samantha's big bow!
    Good luck with your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. adorable little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you were able to get the photos on just fine! Your family is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete